Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday.. the last day before... well Monday...

I slept really late today.  Not sure why but hey the kiddios let me, so I'm not complaining.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 37
Activity Points: 4

Breakfast: (10 PP)
-1 1/4 c. Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal (5 PP)
-3/4 c. 2% Milk (3 PP)
-2 T. Creme Brulee creamer (1 PP)

This is definitely my kinda of cereal.  I just finished the box and doing a happy dance that there is another in the pantry.  Woohoo!  I also think I am getting kinda addicted to this Creme Brulee Creamer that is made by Bailey's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is so becoming a Sunday thing for us now.  We went out to eat again for lunch.  E suggested Mexican food and so who am I to argue.  If the man wants Mexican, let the man have Mexican.  OH have I mentioned that it is my FAVORITE food!!!  *evil grin

Lunch: (19 PP)
-4 Crispy Flautas (17 PP)
-8 tortilla chips (2 PP)
-salsa (0 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the park, Wally World, and Lowe's again.  I need something to satisfy a grumbly tummy.

Snack: (0 PP)
-1 Banana (0 PP)

That also got me some exercise.  Yeah me!

Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I picked up a precooked, presliced ham while I was at Wally World.  I then placed some brown sugar on the top, put it in the oven to reheat, and BAM dinner is served.  Well I also made some cheesy broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots from the frozen steamer bag.  The one thing that I did actually make was my New Potatoes with White Sauce that E LOVES!!!  

Dinner: (7 PP)
-3 oz Ham (3 PP)
-1/2 c. cheesy veggies (1 PP)
-1 serving of New Potatoes with White Sauce (3 PP)




Still have PP left.. so Do I have Dessert?  Why Yes I Do!!

Dessert: (4 PP)
-1 Jell-o Temptations Double Chocolate Pie (4 PP)

Such a great day!!!  Looking forward to tomorrow and my new adventures.  :)


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 6
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment